I stopped SL blogging for a while and since I'm doing it again, I'm catching up on some of Strawberry Singh's Meme's. Here's one for SL Names.
- What’s your SL name? Ramen Jedburgh
- What made you choose this name? I like Ramen Noodles. Also it sounds half asian and half 'Merican, or something. Jedburgh was one of the old last name options, and I thought it sounded like some sort of hick yokle name, since I live in the middle of hickville IL, it seemed appropriate.
- What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Probably just Ram. sometimes I've been called Noodles, which is alright too ^_^
- What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I use the display name Ram-Chan, mostly because I think it's lame when people use Japanese suffixes like Chan and San in this manner, I guess. I guess I just was trying to push the Ram part, because Ramen seems kind of goofy in retrospect.
- Do you like your SL name? Yes, mostly.
- If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I'd probably keep the Ramen part but maybe change the last name to something a little more elegant or fun.
- What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I can't really remember any.
- What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? I've always liked Immy's name. Pretty much anyone with a clever "phrase name".