Thursday, August 15, 2013

Old Meme Day Again - SL names Meme

I stopped SL blogging for a while and since I'm doing it again, I'm catching up on some of Strawberry Singh's Meme's.  Here's one for SL Names.



  1. What’s your SL name? Ramen Jedburgh
  2. What made you choose this name? I like Ramen Noodles.  Also it sounds half asian and half 'Merican, or something.  Jedburgh was one of the old last name options, and I thought it sounded like some sort of hick yokle name, since I live in the middle of hickville IL, it seemed appropriate.
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Probably just Ram.  sometimes I've been called Noodles, which is alright too ^_^
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I use the display name Ram-Chan, mostly because I think it's lame when people use Japanese suffixes like Chan and San in this manner, I guess.  I guess I just was trying to push the Ram part, because Ramen seems kind of goofy in retrospect.
  5. Do you like your SL name? Yes, mostly.
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I'd probably keep the Ramen part but maybe change the last name to something a little more elegant or fun.
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I can't really remember any.
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? I've always liked Immy's name.  Pretty much anyone with a clever "phrase name".

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to sl blogging! Glad you joined in with the memes! :D

    ReplyDelete